The General Process
1. Pick the effect types you want to color your audio with.
2. Specify the type of music/placement/target medium (that is, will you be printing to CD in the end or Spotify, Youtube, etc.) for your tracks, and, any needs or concerns you have about the audio (e.g. "cannot hear bass", "at times the lead guitar is really loud and other times it is too soft", or "We want this track to have a heavy amount of saturation for a crunchy effect").
3. TheMixNation will contact you via the phone or email address you provide at checkout, with instructions on how to send your audio files, and, to discuss any additional details about your project.
4. TheMixNation will run your audio files through real analog gear or high-end digital plugins, determined by your product selection, on high-end computers (Intel i7 CPUs, 16+ GB RAM, SSD Primary disk drives).
5. Once the files have been processed, you will recieve a download link of a sample file with an audio watermark. Listen to the audio and critique it (let TheMixNation know how you feel). This is your opportunity to make any last-minute changes to the parameters.
6. TheMixnation will make any final adjustments, then provide you with a download link so you may obtain your final mixdown (without watermark) ready for production!